Mon, Jun 06|
North Idaho TIN (Trans, Intersex, Nonbinary) Support & Discussion Group
The North Idaho Trans, Intersex, Non-binary, Two-Spirit, and questioning group is a peer-run adult group (ages 18+).
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
About the event
The North Idaho Trans, Intersex, Non-binary, Two-Spirit, and questioning group is a peer-run adult group (ages 18+). This is not a therapy group facilitated by qualified licensed mental health providers. We invite you to participate as you feel comfortable. This peer group provides a supportive and interactive experience in a safe and brave space.
The following ground rules help us to develop trust with each other as we share with others in the group.
- Confidentiality- What is said in the group stays in the group.
- We accept people as they are, there is no gatekeeping on anyone’s gender experience.
- We try to make room so everyone has time to share if they so wish.
- We listen to the person speaking without interrupting, there are no side comments or conversations.
- We don’t talk about people who aren’t present in the group.
- No matter who you are and what your gender experience is everyone in this group is equal.
Meetings will be held virtually on Zoom on the first Monday of the month.
Zoom registration for the recurring meetings:
North Idaho TIN members are invited to join the group’s Discord platform here:
For questions, contact North Idaho Pride Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 208-352-3518.